Architecture Design Project.
Objects of the design project:
Architecture (buildings / constructions)
Interiors (public, residential, industrial)
Open spaces (parks, squares and the surrounding areas, private areas, sport grounds and recreational areas, etc.)
Exhibition objects (museums, art galleries, etc.).
Commercial interiors (shopping malls, shops, cafes, restaurants and etc.)
Small architectural forms (monuments, fountains, sculptures, pavilions, etc.)
Equipment (commercial equipment, .....)
Tasks of the design project:
Design project is the first fundamental step to the creation of the functional, comfortable, unique object / environment.
Design project is a "detailed terms of reference and action plan" for further implementation of the project.
Work stages of the design project:
Measuring, photo / video-fixation.
Study of the design object. An analysis of the incoming information.
Formation of TOR and CO.
2. Preliminary proposal / concept.
Planning decisions scheme (Design drawings).
3. Design project.
• 3d visualization (Photo-realistic image of the object).
• Development of the planning schemes (Working drawings).
• Specification of materials and equipment.
• General information.
• Design, printing.
4. Maintenance / supervision.
• Selection of materials and equipment.
• Adjustments to the "Design Project".
• Consultation and supervision of the project.
* Design project according to current regulations and standards.